Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thank You

Thank you for all your interest in my blog but unfortunately I have decided not to have a comments section for you all.

This is a blog, not a forum. I hope this doesn’t discourage people from reading it, as that would be the last thing I would want. If need be start your own forum based on my soapbox if you so wish.

As Mark Twain once said if God had intended us to speak more than we listen, he would have given us two mouths and only one ear.

I have spent my whole life listening to others, and now I feel its my turn to speak. I was beginning to think that there was no point at all in even having one mouth. Hence the name “Mike’s Soapbox.”

I’m going to stick to airing my personal views. I’m sorry if you find my views offensive, my solution is for you start your own blog. I really don’t mind if you steal my views either, I think that the more people to hear different views the better.

If you do start any blog, forum or pod cast relating to this site then please let me know. My email address is the Levellers debut album with no spaces between words @hotmail.com. I have to be cryptic, as I do not want Spam etc.


Fondest thanks

Michael P. Wootton.
Of Mike’s Soapbox.