Monday, September 18, 2006

Idiots and thier slush puppies.

Last night I spent about 10 minutes waiting at a bar trying to get served.
It appeared to be the only place in Leicestershire that you could wave money around and not have it taken off you.

I finally found my place at the bar after the Topshop Army had finished having some icey juice drink made in front of them that took five minutes to make, and all of 20 seconds for them to neck it.

Then I found that girls (who have yet to understand the concept of buying rounds)were getting served ahead of me, even one bastard that knew I was next and still took advantage of the barmans stupidity.

livid I turned on my heels having not bought drinks.
I refuse to go in "Fat Cats" again.

My conclusion that the General population have had manners diluted by years of commerce and the ignorant belief that they have more rights than anyone else.